Tuesday, January 6, 2015

As Borrowed From: Lynnderella See Change

Sometimes, there are some seriously special people in your life that will allow you to borrow some amazingly special polishes.   It's always nice to be able to try out a polish that may be harder to find or expensive before adding it to the ever growing ISO list.  And to be honest, I'm never sure I'll ever actually finish a full bottle of anything, so just one use works really well!  Sometimes I'm sent a bottle to borrow for one use, or there are other times where a lovely friend sends me a decant of a special polish, which I love to give and receive.  These people are angels sent from heaven, and I am so thankful to have them in my life!  As such, I wanted to start a new mini-feature on the blog to showcase those lovely polishes loaned to me by these amazing women.  Today's installment is from the super sweet Sara from Born for a Storm who loaned me Lynnderella See Change, which I paired with Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Mer-Mint.

This polish was loaned to me by a friend or was made by myself.



Mer-Mint is a polish that I created for a few friends for Christmas last year, so it's not something that's regularly available on my shop.  It's a teal creme with a strong pink shimmer and smaller iridescent glitters.  I used two coats with two coats of topcoat.


As accents, I used Lynnderella See Change, which is a limited edition microglitter.  It has a clear base and is packed with teal holographic microglitters with accents of gold glitters in micros, squares, and hexes and larger teal holographic squares.


I absolutely love Lynn's microglitters because application is always super easy.  They're a bit on the thicker side, so you've got more control with application than you would with a runnier micro.  Here, I wore two coats with two coats of topcoat to tame the glitters.



I do believe that this particular Lynnderella has been discontinued, but you can find more at their shops here and here.  You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquers here.  Do you have any polish fairy godmothers that loan you lovelies?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful manicure! I lurve a good mint green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! This one's a bit darker than most mints, but I still love it <3

      Delete
  2. YOU are my polish fairy godmother! It's only right that I pay you back in kind. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, well no one appreciates it more than I do ;)

      Delete