Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Vampy Reds

I'm so glad to be back and going strong, two days in a row!  Hah!  Enough of the chit chat, let's get to the polish.  Tonight, I've paired together one of my favorite Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquers with a lovely Lynnderella Special Edition!  Let's take a look!




I've already done a review of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Toasty Warm, which you can read here.  Instead, we'll be focusing on Lynnderella Glitter in Her Blood.




GHIB is a blackened jelly base packed with red and black micro glitters in both metallic and holographic. GHIB actually reaches full coverage in two coats!  Here, I used three thin coats to ensure that my photos didn't show any bald spots that my eyes didn't catch.





The glitter applies easily even though it's a thicker formula.  It's actually nice to have a thicker formula for microglitters, though, because it helps with accuracy of application.







I am a huge fan of microglitters, as you might have realized, and Glitter in Her Blood is no exception.  While it's a tad thick, I actually appreciated the thickness because it made application accuracy much easier.  I was easily able to apply without any pooling on my cuticles.  Dry time is pretty long, though, which is probably due to the fact that I had to use two coats of topcoat to get a smooth and glassy finish.  I love the holo bits in this one, too, and how it doesn't overpower the look.

Although both of these polishes are discontinued, you can purchase other Lynnderellas at their shops here and here.  You can purchase other BEGLs at my shop here.  Follow me on Facebook, IG, and my Newsletter!  Also, I've got a fan group on Facebook, and you can request to join by emailing the admins at beglovefb@gmail.com.  As I mentioned yesterday, I'll be going on a few week vacation on 12/24, so grab what you're lemming before I go on break!

No comments:

Post a Comment