Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Grey and Pink

Man, I almost let the post slide tonight because I've been laid up all day with a horrible fever and cough.  But, I didn't want to give in, so here we are!  Apparently, this week is going to be an Enchanted focused week!  Tonight, we're going to take a look at a lovely grey and pink combo using Enchanted Once Upon a Cloud as accents with Lynnderella Pink Sapphire Stilettos.




Once Upon a Cloud is a lovely medium grey linear holographic with loads of pink shimmers.  This was a polish she surprise restocked, so I was very fortunate to grab it when it was listed on her shop.  Application for OUAC is pretty amazing just like with almost all of the EP's I own.  It applied easily without pooling or streaking.  You could probably wear it with just one coat, but I chose to wear it in two for my photos.



Pink Sapphire Stilettos is a pink jelly based polish packed with hot pink metallic and holographic glitters.  Even though it's a glitter, application was relatively easy, and I only needed to lightly dab to get the glitters to spread evenly.  Unlike many Lynnderella glitters, PSS is actually fully opaque on its own in two coats!  I didn't need undies, so I didn't use any this go around.  I did use an extra coat of topcoat to tame the glitters a bit and give them a glossy look.




Sadly, these two are unavailable for purchase (I'm sorry I keep doing that to you guys!), but you can find them up for sale on blog sales pretty frequently.  Otherwise, you can purchase Enchanted Polishes at her shop here and Lynnderellas at their shops here and here.

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't imagined so far that two extremely brilliant nail polishes could look good together without overdo the look.
    They are really nice :)
    Have a wondeful nye and xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was truly pleased with the outcome. :) Have a lovely new year as well!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I loved wearing this combo, and I'll need to wear it again soon for sure!

      Delete