Monday, December 22, 2014

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren's Holiday Soirée

Man oh man!  After the past few months that have been chock full of work, polish making, and visiting with family and friends, I decided to take some time to myself!  I've missed you guys, and I'm so glad to be back to blogging!  In an effort to ease my way back into the blogiverse, I've decided to ditch the normal long-format review and go with a photo-heavy just the facts ma'am post.  It may stay like this in future so I don't drive myself crazy by doing too much, or I may go back to the long format.  I haven't quite decided yet, so we'll see what the next few months hold!  Tonight, let's take a look at Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Siren's Holiday Soirée!  This polish became available yesterday, and there are still quite a few left at the shop!  Again, this will be heavy on photos and light on commentary.  Click on the photos to enlarge them!




SHS is a squishy cherry red jelly packed with purple iridescent glitters and shreds as well as neon pink, hot orange, and cherry red glitters.




I wore this as three coats, and as you can tell there's still a bit of visible nail line due to the jelly base.  You could probably wear it over something, but I wanted to wear it on its own.  I just love that squishy look!



Dry time is average, and application is easy.  Like most BEGLs, it is on the thicker side, but that's by design - I'd rather formulate polishes that aren't runny so that customers can thin it to their desired consistency.



SHS is the December polish in the monthly numbered limited edition Siren Series.  Yesterday was its release, so once it sells out, it'll go into permanent retirement.



You can purchase Siren's Holiday Soirée other BEGLs at my shop here.  Follow me on FacebookIG, and my Newsletter for news and updates!  Also, I've got a fan group on Facebook, and you can request to join by emailing the admins at beglovefb@gmail.com.  I'll be going on a few week vacation on 12/24, so grab what you're lemming before I go on break!

No comments:

Post a Comment