Monday, March 24, 2014

Oldie but Goodie: Old Swatch Roundup

I've got a million swatch photos on my computer ready to be blogged about, but I took most of them in either 2012 or last year.  As such, I don't have a great grasp of how they applied or really anything else about them.  That being said, I'm planning to do a couple posts with these old photos so that I don't feel bad that they're just sitting around unused.  Be aware that these are old photos taken in my old lighting setup and with not so awesome moisturizing since I only just recently discovered which lotions and cuticle treatments work best with my extra-dry skin.  Ok, let's get started!

All polishes were purchased by me.

Dollish Polish Mermaid Scales over Nicole by OPI Poised in Turquoise



Hare Monster



Dollish Polish Toad-ally Awesome over Indigo Bananas Klein Trink Wasser, OPI OPI Red, China Glaze Liquid Leather, OPI DS Sapphire, and sandwiched between OPI Don't Touch my Tutu.



Dollish Polish Hip Hop Hippity Hop



China Glaze Rated Holographic



Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer All I'll Ever Need and Darling Diva Wedding Day Jitters



Lynnderella Salad Days over Zoya Mimi topped with NYC Matte Me Crazy matte topcoat.



Illamasqua Phallic topped with Lynnderella Angel Food and Amy's Nail Boutique Ecopolo



OPI Wing It



Dollish Polish The Kupa King over Girly Bits Banana Hammock



I've got tons more, too, so I think I'll do this once a month.  Hope you have a great Monday!

All polishes were purchased by me.

1 comment: