Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Guest Post: Nailbed Dreams and the Sparkliest Mani I've Ever Seeeeeen!

Hello, there! I'm Emma from Nailbed Dreams. I'm honored to be here on Julie's awesome blog. I'm here to share with you my newest manicure concoction. I've layered 5 of the sparkliest polishes I own, and came out with an awesome mani! Let me share my recipe with you. 




Polishes used:
Zoya Trixie - 1 coat
China Glaze Glistening Snow - 1 coat
OPI Save Me - 1 coat
OPI Which is Witch - 2 coats
JENsations Holo Daze - 1 coat

I highly recommend you going through your stash and layering your sparkliest polishes! I think next I'm going to try doing this with all blue glitters, purple glitters, etc. What do you think? I absolutely loved the way this came out, even though it about blinds you in the sun! The only downside to this will be trying to get it off, but the good ole foil trick should do the job just fine!

Below, in the top left corner is OPI Save Me. Underneath that is JENsations Holo Daze, followed by China Glaze Glistening Snow. In the top right is Zoya Trixie, followed by OPI Which is Witch?


I really hope everyone enjoyed my holo layering! Big thanks to Julie for letting me be here today!

Thanks for reading, 
Emma

_________________________________________________________________________________

Holy wow, Emma!  Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous mani with us!  This is, indeed, the sparkliest mani I think I've ever seen.  All she needed was a little Lynn Shapeshifter in there and she would've been way over the top!  If you aren't yet, you should definitely be following Emma over at Nailbed Dreams!

4 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! I'm happy to be here anytime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you helping me out while I deal with crazy work deadlines!! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is so pretty and what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is amazing! I'd hate to see you try and get it all off!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete